Find out who landed the big fish at our past tournaments. Who is making the best shots and photos of the best of yours, and our catches without bragging board.
The Southwest Chapter did an outstanding job and a lot of prizes including Custom Rods. Todd Brill was the big winner, Biggest Fish and Side Pot winner.
1st Place: Nate Shur 33.4 lbs. 2nd Place: David Shingledecker 28.8. 3rd Place: Dick Shilts 26.5. Big Fish: Todd Sidman 11.9 lbs.
On July 14th we had our 5th annual Pan Fish tournament at KILNES RESORT on Portage Lake and it was a success. 12 Boats entered with 24 adults and 6 young fisherman. The kids all caught some nice fish!!!
• Greg Peck’s team took 1st place in the mixed Pan Fish Class with 4.95# in 5 fish.
• Don Oman’s team tool 1st place in the Predator Class with a 3.1# fish.
• Dan Foster’s team took 1st place in the Blue Gill Class with 2.55# in 5 gills.
Afterwards it was off to our Family Picnic for some good EATS!!!
Winner of Big Fish is Keith Krchy from LSWC.
Master Angler Award
1st Place Steelhead
Great weather, slow bite, but lots of fun anyway, as always. Good job Justin.
• Justin Kling - Predator division 29 inch Northern Pike
• Tyler - Mixed bag division
• Jim Hamrick - 5 Best Bluegill division.